Contact Us

Send us an email at

Follow us on Facebook here!

2 thoughts on “Contact Us

  1. My husband is also a first time offender he was 17 when arrested on first degree murder, second degree murder with especially aggregated robbery. He’s been in prison for 20 years so far. He was at 30% on his sentencing on his charges but than everything changed when they changed it to 100% how can you just up and change his percentages. My husband is innocent but nobody will listen. Any help would be appreciated. Sincerely Laurie Moore

  2. How can I get information on how a prisoner can afford a lawyer for parole hearing in a murder case. He has served for 15 years. His parole is up on March 2018.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s